viernes, 1 de noviembre de 2013

My favorite movie

My favorite film is fast and furious

fast and furious 1

Release date: june 22/2011
Rating:5.4
Directer by Rob Cohen Screenplay by Gary Scott Thompson Erik Bergquist, David Ayer, Based on Racer x by Kenli Starringvin Diesel, Paul Walker, Micheelle Rodriguez, Jordana Brewater, Matt Schulze, Thom Barry, Johnny Srong
Studio Original fil,: Meduastream Film
Distributed by Universal Pictures
Country united states
Language English
Busget $569.000.000
Box office $1.605.204.818









My opinion: I love this movie, because I like the styles of cars showing, showing life and work as well as I like the characters.
what's really good is that every movie there are different esenarios and places. this genius.
I'm waiting for the next year to fast and furious premiere seven!!

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario